Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Y6 Reflection

Riverdale has been AMAZING for me. From the day I walked through the doors of my own bright, new classroom I knew I was going to be very happy here. Although it was a little scary at first, by the third day I had settled in perfectly. Every teacher has given me joy every day and I’ve had fantastic opportunities. I still remember my first field trip to a farm with Mrs Walker! I got to do Quiddage with the big kids when I was six. At camp we had awesome waterslides, orienteering, and even horse riding. I got to compete in the speech final twice and came 2nd both times. In Te Puawai I’ve had the chance to sing lead parts and the atmosphere there is really fun. I’ve been in many different Explorers groups. In Cross Country I remember when I ran through a mud puddle and got completely soaked. Every year I achieved my goal in getting better. The production this year was the best because I got to perform in seven different items. I have had fun with every single person in this school and I just want to thank all the teachers and adults for helping me grow and for challenging me to push myself further and further. Without you I would not be the person I am today. Thanks once again for an incredible journey through the first years of my school life. It has been a privilege to have been taught at Riverdale School. I know for sure that I will be back in the very near future (because I know I won't be able to keep away!)...........so WATCH OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment